Kamworks is growing and wants to increase sales in Cambodia. Therefore we are looking for a Cambodian sales manager who is ready for a challenge and eager to build a motivated sales team.
You will be responsible for the sales of Consumer Products (Solar Home Systems and Moonlight lanterns). You will report to the Commercial Director.
Introduction on Kamworks
Kamworks ltd is Cambodia’s most innovative solar energy company. Kamworks is specialized in the supply, installation and manufacturing of affordable solar energy solutions. As part of its vision to generate local jobs and build expertise, Kamworks locally assembles solar lanterns and solar home systems.
- To maximize the income and profits from sales of Kamworks Consumer Products to existing and potentially new customers
- Development of sales planning based upon commercial strategy
- Selection of distribution channels and development of business plan
- Manage and motivate the sales team by setting targets and monitor performance
- Identify new market opportunities
- Initiate and manage internal projects for marketing and sales with focus on BOP (Bottom of the Pyramid) markets, improved efficiency, cost savings, etc.
- Indicate need for organizational changes
- Training of existing and new staff
- Develop, contract and monitor the network of distributors
- Management of stock inventory at various locations
- Reporting sales and performance vs. budget on a regular basis
Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in sales, preferably as a sales manager
- Team player
- University degree, or completed secondary education with a few years of experience in sales, preferably of durable consumer goods
- Good communication in English (spoken and written)
- Ability to establish priorities and to work independently
- Skills to use a personal computer with Word, Excel and Power Point
- Enthusiasm for the cause: solar energy for rural electrification and BOP markets
Interested candidates are invited to send their cover letter & CV to: Kunthea@kamworks.com
For more detailed information, please call to +855 92 962 162
Note: Your CV and cover letter should not be more than 2MB.
Back to list